Thursday, September 30, 2010

9.30.2010

Sam said he didn't want anything for his birthday this year, he just wanted to spend time with me (how sweet is that?...either that or I'm just a really bad gift giver!) Anyway, I got him a board game (that we played last night after we put T to bed that ended up to be really fun!) and asked Roo to watch T today while we went to get pedicures together. It was so nice a relaxing to spend the afternoon with Sam getting pedicures.


And T had so much fun playing with Lucy that he wasn't even that excited when we went to pick him up, he was probably bummed we were there! Thanks so much Roo!!

Happy Birthday Sammy!
Thanks for letting me pamper myself for your birthday :) xoxo

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pic of you two! Such a cute couple :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really fun! Happy Birthday, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun. What a great guy to do that for his birthday. Yeah, I know I'm somewhat biased.

    ReplyDelete