Wednesday, September 15, 2010

9.15.2010

My poor phone is sitting in a bag of rice.


Today during our walk, I threw it in the basket part of my stroller with T's juice and during the walk, the juice leaked all over my phone, resulting in water damage. This is my 3rd iphone! I love the iphone, so much! But I'm pretty convinced that mom's with small children should avoid fancy/expensive phones and go for the free flip phone that comes with your plan. I promised Sam (since this was my 3rd...) that I'd take good care of this one, and that I wouldn't let T touch it. I was scared to come home and tell him what had happened. Which brings me to my next thought...I love my husband so much! He is seriously the best. He didn't even ask why I was so dumb or question anything, he just tried to fix it and he put it in the rice bag (hopefully that might soak up the liquid?) and said. "No big deal. Don't apologize. Well figure it out." Anyway, I hope hope HOPE it's working in the morning. If not...it's been fun having a great phone, but I'll have to switch to a cheapo again...so sad.

6 comments:

  1. i will pray tonight for your phone..love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. i even called you today!!! no wonder...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad day! I hope the rice did the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of the reasons I always get the free phone. It just makes me so nervous to have an expensive one and with Tale, for sure it will get ruined. Here's to one day being able to have nice things again. :) I hope it works for you. And Sam you are sooo good! I know if Tahri did that I wouldn't be so calm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is sad, cause iphones are the best out there! sorry if you have to downgrade, ha!

    and yes those kids love the iphone, turner always trys to get ours, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad!! I second Sharon- I will be praying for your iphone tonight too! I completely love the iphone and do not know how I ever could have survived without one. I am so praying for your phone tonight!

    ReplyDelete