Sunday, September 26, 2010

9.26.2010

I'm not planning on bringing these out for another 2 months....don't worry. I love Christmas, but not as much as our neighbor who already has his Christmas blow-up decorations all over his front yard. (Though I should give him a break, we think he's trying to sell them) Anyway, I wanted to sew today and I've had these projects in the back of my mind for a while now.


This is how T reacted when I tried to have him try on his new tie. You think he likes it?
Little stinker...


5 comments:

  1. Jules - that is such a cute tie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. he'll learn one day! ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both your Christmas creations. The pic of T is priceless! Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He likes ties as much as your brother and Dad..the Christmas ties are a family tradition starting with your Grandpa Bob !! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so so talented Julie! i am so envious...

    Also, I LOVE your maternity photos from yesterdays post. SO CUTE!!! That baby girl is so close to being here!!!

    ReplyDelete