Monday, September 20, 2010

9.20.2010

Back in the day when I taught preschool and kindergarten, the kids loved listening to Dr. Jean's songs. I downloaded a few of my favorite songs of hers for us to listen to, even though I thought T was way too young to do the actions and love it like the preschool kids did, but boy was a wrong! He totally does all the actions and it's so cute. Here's a video of him doing the Bear Hunt. (At the beginning she says, "pack your backpack..bring some crackers..." and T always says, OKAY! and runs to the pantry. That's why there's a box of crackers next to him that he's digging into. HA!



here's Kiss Your Brain. I love this one. (skip through the beginning...the part where I'm singing, it's really embarrassing, but I'm willing to let you hear how retarded I sound so that you can see how cute it is when T's kisses his brain at the end.)

5 comments:

  1. So cute!!
    I love that he went and got crackers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those...he is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love Dr. Jean and I use the kiss you brain cd with my first graders all the time! I love Who Let the Letters Out!

    ReplyDelete