Tuesday, September 14, 2010

9.14.2010

T is an abnormally clean kid, so I was pretty surprised today that when I showed him how to finger paint, he was way into it...


Until he looked at his hand...I snapped this picture right before he said, "dirty! dirty!"
We washed his hands and then he was done painting. ha.


We also got in some sewing today. T loves to sew! Whenever I sit down at the sewing machine he comes up to me and says, "help. Help." He's a pretty good little helper.


Today I asked Sam what he thought the odds were of our baby being born before Halloween. He said, 100% (she's due the day after Halloween and T was 2 weeks early...but who knows) I liked that answer because I've been wanting to make her a little Halloween outfit for a while now and today I finally did it. I love it. I decided that even if she comes after Halloween, she can wear it in November too...for Thanksgiving, right?


Fall is my favorite time of year and I love that both my babies have been (& will be) born right in the heart of the fall season. And I love that it's starting to feel like fall (and look like fall!) here.

6 comments:

  1. You are so good at sewing! I wish I had your artistic talent. I cannot believe how soon baby girl is going to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a darling onesie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the onesie :-) So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jewels! You are so crafty-savvy! Wow!
    I hope my baby will get a cute craft from Auntie Jewels! ;)
    I miss You and wish I could see your little bump!
    are you coming to Utah for thanksgiving????
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little buddy is just too funny! And you are so creative! the autumn outfit is darling! Thank you for your sweet comment the other day on my blog, it made me day truly!

    ReplyDelete