Wednesday, September 8, 2010

9.8.2010

T has a little crush on Lucy ("ewsy").


He seriously talks about her all day long. The other day we were shopping, and every time he'd see a little girls dress with ruffles (she has a few ruffly dresses that she wears) T would take it off the rack, hand it to me and say "ewsy!" Today when I put him down for his nap I told him that when he woke up we were going to see Lucy and the first thing he said to me when I got him after his nap was "ewsy! Where go?" haha. Funny kid.
At least I know he has good taste in girls, she is a cutie :)

3 comments:

  1. that really is too too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. starts young...Lucy is really cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo cute! Lucy and Tucker sittin' in a tree.... this is where it all begins! ;-)

    ReplyDelete