Friday, October 1, 2010

10.1.2010

I'm so excited that it's October!! October-December are my 3 most favorite months throughout the year, and this year especially I've been looking forward to October (since we'll most likely be adding a new member to our family this month...) October is also T's birthday month!
I was looking though our pictures the other day and found this one of him just before we were about to leave the hospital after he was born. I had completely forgotten that I brought his "key" (blanket) to the hospital with us. I guess that's where his love for his precious key began...
Can you believe how big key looks by newborn T and how little (and ratty) it looks with 2 year old T??

Posted by Picasa

...anyway, this morning we went out for Apple Cider Doughnuts and Hot Chocolate. Since it was so cold outside, we decided to go inside to Barnes and Noble to play with the Thomas Trains they have there.

5 comments:

  1. I love that he has his blankie on him at the hospital, so cute! Our Barns and Noble doesn't have a train, can you believe that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. T has grown so much! Sounds like you had FUN at Barnes & Noble :-) Love U

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you bring the new Blankie to the hospital for our new addition...Can't wait but I can wait because you need to wait until Oct 22..Then...I can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing what happens in only two years! He sure is a cutie! I am jealous that is cold! It was 101 yesterday and I thought I might die. People have their Halloween decorations up, and it just doesn't feel right! Cannot believe you are getting so close to baby #2 arriving! Best of luck on the last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Look how much he has grown and changed in two years...what a beautiful boy.

    ReplyDelete