Friday, October 22, 2010

10.22.2010

My parents came in town yesterday! We are really loving it! T's getting totally spoiled and Sam and I have already gone out to 2 movies since they flew in. haha. (we never go to movies anymore....) Today we all went out to lunch and to get ice cream! yummmmm!



Today at my Dr. appointment, I was shocked to find out that I'm already dilated 3 cm! I've had a few rough contractions but nothing that I thought would get me all the way to a 3! He said 2nd babies tend to be easier and come much faster and he wants to see me on Tues if she hasn't come yet. If I'm dilated anymore, he said he'd send me to the hospital on Tuesday to have her :) I don't think I'm going to make it until Tuesday though because I've been having contractions all day today...but we'll see! I'm kind of hoping she comes on Monday because then my 2 kiddos would share a birthday and I think that would be so fun!! (is that weird!?)

7 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh!!!!!
    I am so excited!!!!
    Text me as soon as you have news!!
    Love you!!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited too! I am on pins and needles waiting but at least we are now in Ithaca waiting and not in Salt Lake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I was there :-) Miss U

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting...wish I was lucky enough to be there. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now is when it gets exciting! Good luck with everything! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! How exciting! Good luck with everything. (And I kinda like the birthday thing.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie this is so exciting! I cannot wait to hear the good news that she is here safely and that you are all well! Any day now I guess! I have two aunts with the same birthday, they have always had a great time! Good luck! I miss you! Cannot wait to see little Miss M!

    ReplyDelete