Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10.12.2010

Sam didn't have school today (fall break) so this morning I talked him into going with me to Rochester to take T to the Children's Museum there. (the "talking into" was easy, I have the best husband in the world)

The drive was kinda long and T got really sick of the car, but we had a great time. T's favorite things were pretending to be a mailman and shopping at the kid sized Wegmans grocery store (he put a ton of carrots in his cart and kept saying, "orsies..(horises)..." ha. Funny kid, he loves feeding any animal but especially loves feeding carrots to the horses by our house.



Posted by Picasa

...and course he loved riding the "orsies" with Sam.

8 comments:

  1. A mini grocery store. That is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how T loves the merry-go-round now...he looks so happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are priceless! He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The smile in that last picture is priceless! What a darling little blondie! I wish Jeff had fall break! There really is no fall here, so I guess they did away with out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie! I love your blog, I am totally trying to catch up on everyones blog now that we're settled, and oh my you are so outgoing, I wish I could be like you! and Tucker is so cute! miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You guys did so many fun things right here in Ithaca. What a great Fall Break! I bet it was so nice to just have Sam home from school and to be together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love T's smile. How fun a fall break!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We LOVE LOVE LOVE the Play Museum.No other place comes even close. We even got a membership last fall because we try to go so often, it is like a mimi vacation! Glad you guys got to go, and such a pretty drive in the fall, huh? (We have made the drive in every season...:)

    ReplyDelete