Saturday, October 16, 2010

10.16.2010

Bowling today! T loved it. At first he didn't understand that he had to take turns and he could only bowl when it was his time to bowl, he wanted all the turns to himself :) But he was much better at sharing and taking turns as the game went on...
Every time he rolled the ball down, he'd yell "go! go! go! go!..."
(you can click on the pictures to make them bigger..)

Posted by Picasa

After he hit the pins, he'd turn around, clap for himself and say "yay!!"

Posted by Picasa

Check out the kids' cute little bowling shoes. I can't believe my baby is old enough to rent his own bowling shoes!
Thanks to our good friends for invite and the fun time :)

5 comments:

  1. I just came across pictures of when we took the kids bowling there. How fun. And I can't believe that they are old enough to almost do it by themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they both started off so excited, I loved how Tucker was cheering go go on every bowl it was so cute. They sure are getting big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jewels...did you bowl too? I hope not ...wait until I get there..then we go for a walk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little shoes are such a riot!! Looks like a fun outing! I cannot believe you are getting so close to little Miss M joining your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shoes, but cuter boys!

    ReplyDelete