Wednesday, April 6, 2011

4.6.2011

Today we got a fun package! Thanks for the cute Easter baskets mom!!


T decided that he wanted the pink one and little sis could have the blue one. ha ha. ( Course she was perfectly happy with the blue one! I guess the days are numbered that she can't get upset and say she wants the pink one too.... I should enjoy this while it lasts. So should T. ha ha.)

Anyway, the Easter Baskets were a huge hit with them both. Thank you mom!!


I love this kid:




AND this kid:

(wow, I look really tired in this picture. Because I am. Having two kids is tiring. But it sure is worth it.)

I love that you can see T's eye through the camera in this picture. ha ha ha. He's such a funny boy.


Recognize these jammies mom? I found them when we were home in December. Apparently they were mine, once upon a time. (I love this girl so much I can't even stand it.)

3 comments:

  1. cute pictures!! I love getting mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute! Tucker looks like he is doing okay, I hope he is feeling better and I hope Maizie girl doesn't catch it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My niece and nephew are the cutest :-) I am soooo lucky to be their aunt!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete