Sunday, April 17, 2011

4.17.2011

This little girl is getting so big!!
She decided to start holding her own bottles...


I love getting my kids ready for church on Sunday. I generally take a picture of them every week dressed up just because I think they look so darn cute.


After church today we decorated Easter Egg cookies.




Lastly, I'm so excited that we found a great home to rent in Ohio.

I think the thing I'm most excited to have in our new place is a washer/dryer. We'll miss a lot of things about living in Ithaca (our great friends mostly) but we will surely not miss our weekly trips to the laundromat.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Julie! Beautiful home, and your kiddos are so stickin cute! I am so happy for you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe you're almost done at cornell! what?! that went fast! josh just told me about the job in ohio and i'm so happy/excited for you! and what a great house...

    maizie is totally adorable and growing up so fast!

    and even though i don't miss my weekly laundromat visits, i do miss the routine of it. now i just have a constant stream of laundry that ends up on my bed and on the floor. it's never ending!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute house Jewels!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great home....and the kids are so beautiful! Fun cookies. I can hardly wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new house!!!! Can't wait to come and visit :-) Your cookies look yummy :-) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the beautiful house! It looks just perfect for your family! And yes, your kids are darling! It will be so fun to have pictures of them growing up in their Sunday best! I am going to steal that idea for my someday children!

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy cow! totally pretty house. are you sure you're excited to get your dogs back?

    little M is getting REALLY big! wow. it seems like she was just born.

    ReplyDelete