Friday, April 15, 2011

4.15.2011

Spring is just around the corner. I can feel it! It's still a bit breezy outside but at least we can go out now. There's a park just down the street from our house. We can literally walk there in 5 minutes. I love it. A rock wall surrounds the park and it's just the perfect size for toddlers to jump up and run around it (really...sometimes I wonder if they even ask a mother's opinion before designing parks! It's so dangerous!) It doesn't scare me like it scares other moms though because T is so careful!! He really wants to run like the other kids but he won't do it. He goes, "I need help mom! I need heeeeeeeelp!!!" HA. I love it. He'll only walk on the rocks if he's holding my hand. I love my little careful boy.


...and this little girl is too cute! I can't believe she'll be 6 months old next week!! WHAT?!




Sam is the worlds best gift giver. Really. He's never gotten me a gift that I don't absolutely love. He gave me these shoes for my birthday and I can't get enough of them. I wear them everywhere. Aren't they great?? (T and Tyrone are ready to catch me at the end of the slide. ha.)

6 comments:

  1. And where is MIss Maizie Girl...is she on the slide too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love the shoes and I remember how fun that park is...T and Tyrone look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I look at your blog every day...but I don't always make a comment...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for spring! Looks like a fun time outside! And great new kicks, I am in the market for some new sneakers myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie! Your kids are getting so big! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new shoes :-) I am so glad that the weather is getting warmer!!

    ReplyDelete