Monday, April 11, 2011

4.11.2011

There's a combination of reasons why I've neglected blogging the past few days. The weather has been so nice, so we've been playing outside a lot, and I haven't felt like getting on the computer. Maizie is teething and she's a total drama queen about it, and has to be held like all day, totally unlike T (I didn't even know he was teething, teeth just showed up one day). AND Sam was out of town. So there you have it. Sorry to my 2 loyal readers (mom & steph).

Here's a video clip of T riding his bike on Friday:



Saturday the vet school at Cornell had an open house and we saw a ton of cool things. We loved watching the dogs do an agility course. It was just like on ESPN. Here's a video clip.



T got to feed a giant camel. He didn't really know what to think of it. ha ha.



Sunday the kids looked so cute for church. I wish I could've gotten a cuter picture of them together but oh well.





And we went to the park. I love this girl.



All caught up :)

7 comments:

  1. 2 loyal readers? I am offended! Maizie is teething already!?! She is getting so old :( keep her small a little big longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Camilla. You are a loyal reader. I just dont know why because I feel like my blog is so boring. Ha. Thanks for your loyalty. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little M! I hope she cheers up soon! T is looking pretty cool with those new wheels! It looks like spring is creeping in for you guys! At last!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your back to it. I'm one of your loyal readers! :) Your kids did look so cute for church!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have A LOT of loyal readers but I know what you mean...sometimes it's like Steph and I bug you to post because it's part of our day...keep posting!!! love Mom and Steph

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's true .... checking your blog is part of my everyday routine :-) I love it when you post!! I can't believe how much T is talking ... Both T & M looked super cute for church .... Miss you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your kids are getting so big. They are so cute. I love their little church outfits!

    ReplyDelete