Friday, April 22, 2011

4.22.2011

Now that Maizie is a little older, it's really cute to watch T start to play with her. I love when they play so much! They were playing so cute today, I grabbed my video camera and recorded them. I'm having technical difficulties uploading the video but here's a picture.


Maizie had just grabbed at the green Easter tin, and all of T's plastic eggs fell out and he came over and said, "oh no! It's okay Maizie girl, don't worry. No biggie. I got them." ha ha ha. I love it. Then he gave her his stuffed toy Tyrone from the backyardigans and said, "Here Maizie girl, you want to play with my friend Tyrone?" (Maizie grabbed Tyrone) and he goes, "She likes him!"

Ha. Who needs a video, right?

3 comments:

  1. They are so cute together. Love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute....I wish I could be there...please try to get your video working if you can...love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. T and M look so cute playing together :-) T is such a good older brother!

    ReplyDelete