Saturday, April 23, 2011

4.23.2011

We had fun dying Easter Eggs today!




After we dyed eggs, we planted some grass that Grandma Robyn sent to T in his Easter Basket. (We can't WAIT for the grass to start growing! Thanks Grandma!)


Today we also watched our good friends daughter while they were in the hospital having their 2nd baby! It was fun to have her over. Her & T are little twins, born just 5 days apart. These two love each other. They both cried and cried when Madeline had to leave. (CONGRATULATIONS Lauren & Stu!!) It looks like T isn't happy in this picture, but really he's just saying "CHEESE!!"


Madeline got some good practice at being a big sister. She's going to be great!


Lastly, my little babes turned 6 months old today! I can't believe my baby is a whole half year old! Here she is, chewing on a frozen bagel...one of her favorite things :)

4 comments:

  1. This post just made me jealous, I wish you were around to watch Walker while I have my second baby. It would give me such peace of mind, I am having serious anxiety about that. T is looking so old these days. I hope you guys have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tablecloth is way cute. I think we have some "egg stickers" from you guys that we're going to use tomorrow on our eggs. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful eggs and beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow M is 6 months? Geesh time is flying .... I used to love painting Easter Eggs .... So fun :-)

    ReplyDelete