Thursday, April 28, 2011

4.28.2011

We are so lucky! Today we met Dad for lunch! We love seeing him in the middle of the day!






We had such a blast at lunch we decided to even go to our favorite ice cream shop for desert! Yummmm! (I even tricked T into being in a couple pictures....he totally hates it right now and WON'T smile for the camera. A real bummer because he's so stinking cute.)




I'm convinced that it's much easier to be a mom when the weather is nice. My kids are just happier, and so am I. I'm so excited that spring is finally here!



4 comments:

  1. Carriage House? Yum! We've had bad weather all week here...I'm really jealous you guys are playing outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for warm weather!!! I can't wait to see all of you :-) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous family...it looks SO nice there...I am shivering here. That's OK. I want it to warm up nice and slow here so we don't have a major flood. Love all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of Sam and M looking at each other...what a great picture

    ReplyDelete