Monday, October 3, 2011

10.3.2011

Today we went the zoo. T loves the fountain there because he gets to throw pennies in the water. Whenever he finds coins laying around at home, he picks it up and says, (very excitedly) "I can save this for the zoo!!"


...I can't believe how long her hair is getting! It was blowing all over the place in the wind today. I love it.


love her.


I'm happy it's October. October is an exciting birthday month around our house. This month my baby will turn a whole year old, and my other baby turns 3! I'm not one to throw huge parties for my one year olds, but I made T a boy birthday banner before his 1st birthday, so I decided I'd better make a girl one for little miss. I dusted off the old trusty sewing machine tonight and made it. I haven't been able to sew much since I had Maizie, but I think I'll be able to start working on some more projects now that she's such a big girl. Hopefully. I had forgotten how much I enjoy sewing.



5 comments:

  1. Jewels...I am so proud of you. You are an amazing, wonderful woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute BDAY sign :-) Wish I was there to help celebrate all the birthdays :-) Love you all!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative. I love the banner. You little one year old looks so cute and T is such a cutie. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That banner is darling! What a fun month you have ahead of your family!

    ReplyDelete