Sunday, October 23, 2011

10.23.2011

Happy Birthday to my Maizie! I love you so much I can't even stand it!!
We went to the farm for donuts, pumpkins, a hay ride and to see all the animals.





















...and back home for presents (after a long naps, which was heavenly!) We let T open one of his birthday presents (his is on Tuesday) early, "so he could teach Maizie how to do it." (we just felt bad that he didn't have anything) he got a nerf gun, that he loves. Here he is helping little sis.


Maizie's cake-which I was SURE my little fatso baby would just dig right into.


But.....nope. She hated it. Just like T hated his first birthday cake. ha ha ha. What is it with my kids? (with T I was bummed, with her I thought it was funny.)




we tried moving her to the table....


still a no go. ha ha. Oh well.


I'm so lucky I get to watch this little girl grow up, she is such a great kid and I love her, love her, love her!! Happy birthday Maizie girl!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, beautiful Maizie! We love you and wish we were there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I remember holding her when she was a day old, now she's a year old. oh my! seems so long ago! man we miss you guys. how time flies. :( i hope it keeps flying until January! I can hardly wait! Happy Birthday beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday beautiful Maizie girl :-) I love you so very much!! :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maizie is 1?! How crazy. That seemed to fly by (in the blogging world that is)! She is such a beautiful little girl. And I love her little pink tutu, so adorable. And by the way this is super informal but thank you for the book for Andrew, we love it! Have you gotten any books yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Maizie! I Love those pics of the farms! Julie~ You are looking so dang little!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot believe your babies are getting so big! What fun parties you put together for your little October kiddos! Miss M is beyond adorable! All of you, beautiful! Julie the only thing that makes me sad about this is that I have not seen you since you were expecting Maizie! Too long! I hope our paths will cross soon! Enjoy celebrating these beautiful kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I got a little break from moving and I have some catching up to do with your blog. Happy Birthday my little Maizie. Love you so much. I am coming out to Ohio soon.

    ReplyDelete