Saturday, October 29, 2011

10.29.2011

Today we went to a Halloween Party! It was so much fun. I love little kiddos in costumes. They're just so darn cute. Here are my cuties all ready to party!


I was surprised how shy T was at the party. He knew all the kids from church, I guess the costumes threw him off. He just hung by me and wanted to play we me and Maizie the whole time. (I didn't mind one bit!)


She was just eating the whole time. Anything she could find, edible or not. Shortly after I snapped this picture, I found her with about 7 candy corns stuffed in her mouth! ha ha. Oh man I love her.



Donuts on a string. Classic Halloween party game. I loved watching T play.


ha ha ha. I was surprised how long he actually tried to eat it without hands before just grabbing it.




We had a great time! I love my little mailman and pumpkin so much.

5 comments:

  1. I love their costumes Julie!
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love T & M's costumes!! Your Halloween party looks really FUN!! Happy Halloween :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We Love Tucker's Mailman costume. Do you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie where did you get that mailman costume!? So cute. I love the pic where he just licks the donut. You are just the cutest mommy. We love you guys and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think M has Grandpa Cliff's love for food! That's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete