Thursday, October 27, 2011

10.27.2011

I took both kids in today for well checks. Maizie had her 1 year and T, his 3 year.


(I know, I know, what you're thinking! I let him take his key. BUT it really was the 1st time he's taken it out of the house in a few weeks. I knew he was getting shots today and I wanted him to have it. Judge me if you want, go ahead. My 3 year old carries a blanket)

Both got their flu shots and little miss had 4 other shots too. I guess NY has a different immunization schedule then Ohio so T needed to get caught up on one more too. (Going back in a month for the 2nd dose...sad huh?) Both checked out completely healthy though, so we celebrated with donuts!!


T was all ready, even anxious, to go to the Doctor today, thanks to my awesome Mother in Law who sent him a bunch of costumes for his birthday.


I really do think it helped, because yesterday he checked Maizie and even practiced giving her a flu shot. He kept saying, "it doesn't hurt Maizie girl, it makes it so you don't get sick!" it was adorable. She totally put up with it too. She was loving his attention.


Argh Matey!! (Thanks Robyn!)



4 comments:

  1. Darling outfit on Maizie in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maizie looks so cute in her new clothes. Tucker is an awesome doc and pirate. Glad they are both healthy--they deserved doughnuts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tucker is so brave! Robyn - I love all the costumes you picked out :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate is five and a half and still loves her blanket (however...I don't let her take it out of the house) :)

    thanksgiving??? christmas??? when are you coming?????

    ReplyDelete