Thursday, October 6, 2011

10.5.2011

This little man is going on day 3 with no diapers! He did have one accident while riding his bike yesterday, but he was pretty torn up about it and as my tennis coach always says...you're allowed one double fault per match, to learn from your mistake. I surely don't want to jinx it, but I think this kid is done with diapers.
(during the day anyway, we're not quite ready to try night yet. One step at a time, right?)


I'm proud of my guy!!

(so-he gets a mini marshmallow every time he goes on the potty. Is it bad to reward him with junk food? I first tried stickers and he wasn't as stoked about stickers as marshmallow's. I probably should've tried something else, but in a desperate situation, I offered the marshmallow and now he'll go sit on the potty, squeeze a little out just for a marshmallow. Any advice?)

5 comments:

  1. Um... I'm giving Lincoln a skittle every time, so I think a mini marshmallow sounds pretty good. :) Way to go, Tucker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To quote Malcolm X: "by any means necessary." Not that I've attempted potty training or have any intention to so in the near future - but that will be my tactic when I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! Sounds like a fair reward...I would even give him two. I am so proud of that little guy. Love him.

    ReplyDelete