Friday, October 14, 2011

10.14.2011

We went apple picking today. (T wore dog ears all day. Didn't want to take them off and he wanted me to call him Tucker doggie. He called me mommy doggie all day. He ate like a dog and wanted "doggie treats" not food. all day. ha ha ha. I loved it.)



All the good ones were out of our reach. I climbed the tree to reach them, but Maizie freaked out (huge mamma's girl these days...i don't mind one bit. I love her so much!) So Vicki held Ethney up to grab them.

We kept saying, "we need a ladder!!" and when we were just about done, we found one. ha ha.




At one point T decided that he needed his blankie. (read with whiny voice..) "key key KEY!! I need my key!!!!!!!!!!!" So that's why he was bummed out in this picture.


While I'm on the subject: we were going to have his key start staying at home when he turned 2, but Maizie was born just 2 days before his 2nd birthday so we decided not to rock his world too much and let him take it everywhere still. Anyway a whole year later and he still wants it all the time. It's time to start leaving it at home. Not because I'm trying to make him grow up or that I think it's baby-ish, I simply have too much to gather together each time we leave the house anyway and sometimes (like today) I just don't grab it. Then it's always a huge deal that we don't have it. SO-the key is going to stay home. I'm expecting some rough days, but I'm sticking to it.


Apple picking is fun.

4 comments:

  1. Maizies outfit is so cute! Love the puppy ears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! I found Steph's baby blanket while going through stuff in the storage room..

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Good luck with the key!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apple picking sounds so fun!! I want to come see you all :-)

    ReplyDelete