Friday, September 30, 2011

9.30.2011

I was recently informed by both sides of grandparents that they love when I post movies on the blog. (I really need to change the name of this blog to something like: 10 pictures a day and some movies too.) Anyway, here you go grandparents, here are some more movies.






T is really into the Polar Express right now. He'd watch the movie 8 times a day if I let him. (I think, I've never actually tried it because I'd feel like the worst mom ever.But I'm pretty sure he would) Anyway, he likes reading the book too. He's pretty stoked for Christmas already. I showed him the calendar to explain that we still have a while before Santa comes but there are a lot of fun things going on in between now and then like his birthday....he was unimpressed, he just wants Santa. ha ha.



mom:
T thanks for the cute red shirt. T was being silly in this movie, but he knows it's from you. It looks great on him. Perfect for Utah game days. Thanks a ton!

4 comments:

  1. haha: "10 pictures a day and some movies too". that made me laugh.

    the important part is "a day" b/c i love seeing new updates almost daily ... it's not just your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jelous of the apple picking, cider and doughnuts! I love fall activities. Cute pictures of picking apples! Your kids are getting big!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the videos :-) Keep them coming!! Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete