Tuesday, September 27, 2011

9.27.2011

Happy birthday to the best guy I know...






T took a turn too...




(I know, I know, I'm disappointed in myself for not making a cake too...I really like making cakes, but this year I took the easy route. Sorry babes. It wasn't a bad carrot cake though.)

Maizie was already sleeping for the birthday party so here's a picture of her from earlier today..

I'm kinda bummed that Sam had to work and that we couldn't hang out with him all day, but we got a sitter tonight for the kids and went out to a nice dinner. It was fun, and relaxing.

Happy Birthday Sam!
You're really are the best, I'm so lucky that you're mine.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sam!!!! I'm glad you guys got to go out. The kids are so cute. The cake looked good and I dont blame you for going out and buying one, thats what i would have done too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful Birthday Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Sammy :-) Love you all!

    ReplyDelete