Tuesday, September 13, 2011

9.13.2011

We went to the zoo today. It was our first time going since school started and I'll tell you what...it was like a whole new place. Not crowded at all! So nice. We loved it.







When we left I asked T what his favorite part of the zoo was. He said, "ummmm......the merry-go-round and the train." ha ha. I could've guessed that.

Here are some more pictures from the last 5 days, sorry, I've been slacking on the blog.

We certainly got our money's worth with this little bike we got for T last year. He goes on at least one bike ride a day. Usually more. And he can cruise on this thing. He has to stop and wait for me when I'm walking. ha ha. Yesterday I was so proud of him. He rode fast for over an hour straight. We went at least 2 miles, I guessing closer to 3. He never even said he was tired or done. I wonder how far he would've kept going? It was really impressive.



ha ha. (I didn't actually let him go down this way. I just thought it was a funny picture)

She's not afraid of anything. TOTALLY different from her big brother.










The invisible fence is working. I love that we can just let the dogs out anytime now. It's fun to have them come play in the front yard with us whenever we're out there.



Fall is really nice here. We're loving the cooler weather and the tress are beginning to change. AHH I just love it.


I can't believe how fast my little girl is growing up. Here's a video for the grandparents. She's pretty interested in walking, and like I said before. She has no fear.

5 comments:

  1. Keep those pictures coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute, I love the picture of Maizie in her crib, and the one of the 3 of you. AHH you are such a good mom, always out and about with your kiddos. Miss you guys so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun day at the zoo! T has the greatest smile! So sweet! That little girl, oh so cute! Such big beautiful eyes! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all these pictures. Such BEAUTIFUL babies. I love them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall time looks so pretty where you are ..... The zoo looks like lots of fun! I can't believe how big both T and M are getting :-) Loved the video - so cute!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete