Monday, September 19, 2011

9.19.2011

He got a scooter & he is in love.






i love him so much. My good friend Wendy always says,"why does he have to be so darn cute?!" ha ha. I agree.


He was cruisin' with the older kids in our neighborhood last night. They were amazed with his awesome scooter skills. Our next door neighbors mom called her kids in shortly after T went out and cute 8 year old Lilly goes, "but mom! Tucker just got out here!" ha ha. It made me smile.

Here are some videos of him riding.
(I love his little voice so much.)








He took a pretty good spill last night. And I happened to catch it on video. Oh man, I hesitated posting this one. My poor guy. Good thing he had his helmet on because he took a good hit. He walked away with a fat lip & a little chipped tooth. He still woke up this morning begging to ride, I guess he still loves his scooter. (watch with your own digression. This is a bad one) It broke my heart.


4 comments:

  1. poor guy took a gnarly spill. hope he's ok. but he is awesome on that little scooter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it might be the boots that were hard to ride with...not his athletic ability
    I love the hurry Mom voice...he is so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH I don't know why I watched that video!!! I knew it was going to make my stomach turn but I couldn't help myself. Poor guy, it looked pretty bad. He's a tough one though, still wanting to ride the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tucker :-( He is so brave to want to ride his scooter again!! Miss you all so much xoxo

    ReplyDelete