Tuesday, September 6, 2011

9.6.2011

People have been asking for pictures of our house. I've been ignoring the requests because our house is never clean enough to take pictures of and share. ha ha. Really though. It was finally pretty clean the other day so I snapped some pictures while I had the chance.














We really like it a lot. We especially love our neighborhood & neighbors. They're the kind who brought us all kinds of treats when we first moved in and have invited us over for meals & parties. They look our for each other and are always willing to help out. We're lucky.

9 comments:

  1. Your house is darling Julie! It doesn't quite beat Winston Court but it's almost there, haha! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I need to come see it in person. Thanks for posting pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea! i've been wanting to see pictures of it. tuckers room is my fave - i love that green desk. oh, and the play room. i would kill for one of those (not really, but almost).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Man that is a lot of room, and I know there was still a few rooms you didn't post pictures of. Love the kids rooms sooo cute! I bet they love that play area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jewels...your house is so clean! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun to see inside! It is just lovely and charming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - I need to come and visit :-) Your house looks so clean and nice!! Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics. You have a very nice home. Is the picture on the wall in the playroom of Sam's hand print when he was a little guy??? I am curious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. uh...I'm pretty sure your house is ALWAYS clean. And that's from a former neighbor who was at your house about 7x a day. :)

    ReplyDelete