Wednesday, September 14, 2011

9.14.2011

Okay, I need some serious help. I don't know what to do with my Maizie's hair. She's starting to grow a serious mullet.


And while I think this girl is totally adorable, mullet and all, I don't want her to see pictures of her when she's older and ask what the heck I was doing with her hair. When T's did this, we just cut it, but I want her hair to grow out and be long. So, what do you do with girls? Do I just put up with the mullet until the phase is over or should I even it out? HELP!!
(Roo, I need you)

7 comments:

  1. I vote for keeping it growing. It is adorable any way it goes. I love her so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just cut the mullet off and make it more a bob. I know it's hard, but it'll grow out evenly... you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got caught up on your blog. I love so many things!
    Your house- gorgeous!
    Tucker's Halloween costume- to die for.
    Pictures at the zoo- adorable.
    Maizie's hair- perfect... I say leave it.
    I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. sammy had a mullet forever! i don't even think maizie's is that bad.

    jessica brunson knows what to do with baby hair...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come to Utah!!! Chelsea will cut it into a bob and then it can grow evenly together. :) it's darling. I miss you!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let it grow :-) :-) I love the color of M's hair :-) MISS YOU

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks adorable-it's not a mullet, it's just baby hair.

    ReplyDelete