Wednesday, September 28, 2011

9.28.2011

People are probably sick of seeing pictures of T on his scooter. And I don't blame you. If he weren't my kid I'd be sick of them too. But this one is for the grandparents who beg to see more movies. T was crusin' down the driveway today on his scooter. I tried it later and it's pretty scary! This kid is getting brave. He's not as wussy as I used to think he was. (ha ha) Really though, Sam & I thought he was such a careful little dude, but he's got guts!
Here's a video.

(oh and if you look really carefully, you'll be able to see Maizie laying on her tummy on the sidewalk, with her face in the garden, eating dirt. I'm an awesome mom.)




(I love at the end when he says "did you see that?!" So proud of himself. ha ha. I love it.)



I love my little scooter dude.

3 comments:

  1. T is getting really, really fast!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. he will be awesome on ski's...he knows how to traverse already

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never get sick of him doing anything!
    He is very coordinated for a not even 3 year old!!

    ReplyDelete