Tuesday, July 6, 2010

7.6.2010

We made it home from Whistler, and back to running errands...



But only for one day because T and I get to fly to San Diego tomorrow for 4 days to visit my parents and my Grandma! We have been so spoiled this summer, doing such fun things! I wish Sam could come with us :( We're going to miss him so much!
I hope we got enough groceries at the store today to last Sam for the week! I'm sure lucky that T is so fun to run errands with! I love my little helper so much!

5 comments:

  1. I wish Sam could come along. He will be missed but we will make it up next summer. Grandma Kay is really excited to see T.. thanks for coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh you guys are so lucky. oh i would love to go to san diego right now, it is record high heat here right now. glad T was able to come back across. :) Miss you guys......

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, you guys are always traveling and doing fun things. have fun in SD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAD choice for toilet paper. Where in San Diego will you be going?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brad- Tucker picked out the tp, he was really excited about the dog on it. I've never used it before, now I'm all worried! Are they that bad??

    ReplyDelete