Saturday, July 17, 2010

7.17.2010

Little genius boy.
mom-this is another movie :) click the play button...
Posted by Picasa


I didn't even teach him these letters, I thought he was too young for letters! We have a ABC signing time movie and he must've just leaned them from the movie. A few days ago, he went up to this sign at the park and starting pointing to all these letters, I was totally shocked. Ha! He got me way excited about starting to teach him letters though.

Our condo complex has a great playground just right outside our front door. It's so nice! We go there all the time when we don't feel like getting in the car to go to the playground.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. That video makes me giggle...how cute is that? It is amazing how much these little ones can absorb. Of course, I think he is probably just a genius. Can hardly wait to see him...and his parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the smartest kid I've even seen! I think I was about six when I learned these letters! Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think T is a genius. Amazing. I don't remember anyone reciting letters that young.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I can't believe he knows his letters already!!! Tucker can you come back and teach Tale for me??? Miss you guys. Tucker is growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. T is SO VERY smart!!!! I love the video :-)

    ReplyDelete