Saturday, July 17, 2010

7.16.2010

Today we picked Sam up from work and went down to Bite of Seattle. It was like a big carnival, with rides and millions of food vendors from various Seattle restaurants and a great live band. We had so much fun!


My little boy looked so big, riding the rides!


There were only 2 rides that Sam could ride with T, adults weren't allowed on the rest of the kid rides, and since I wouldn't even think of sending T off on a ride by himself yet, they rode the 2 that Sam could ride. The 1st ride was great.
The 2nd one, totally different story. We hadn't seen it run until the boys were on it and it totally took off!! T was crying by the second time around the track and when they got off Sam said he thought he (himself) was going to die. HA. I was so sad for T, and I was dying that I couldn't get him off right when I saw he wasn't having fun but I'm still laughing at Sam after. oh my heck, so funny. Sam thought the ride was going to be like "puff the magic dragon and it was really the wild mouse." (his words) Sam isn't a roller coaster guy, and he was terrified. He said he was holding on to T so tight trying to save both their lives. HAHA Sam is so funny!
I think we ruined roller coasters for T for life. Poor kid. He had no interest in any of the rides (including the 1st one that he loved) the rest of the night after that. :(
Totally clueless about what was about to go down...


A movie: Click on the play button



Life was good again after a little music and popcorn, 2 of T's most favorite things :)

2 comments:

  1. I am laughing so hard....I can just visualize the whole situation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, I am doing the same thing....I am laughing so hard I can hardly sit in the chair. FUNNY!!!!

    ReplyDelete