Thursday, July 1, 2010

7.1.2010

Today we found a new park to play at but after we'd only been there a few minutes, it started raining quite hard and it was cold! So we decided to go home, but on our way home we saw a book store called, Half Price Books, and we decided to check it out since I could see the massive children's section from the window. It was so great! I got T a great new book for a great price, and we had fun looking at all the books.



Last week while we were in Utah, we got together with one of my Highland High School tennis buddies, Courtney. She has a little man T's age and it was so fun to play with them. Court took a few pictures and I had to post them even though I'm a week late. I love these 2 little dudes together.



1 comment:

  1. Courtney...your little guy looks like you...keep in touch

    ReplyDelete