Tuesday, July 13, 2010

7.13.2010

On mornings that it doesn't rain, we drop Sam off at work and go on a walk. There's a great walking path that goes right along the beaches of Lake Washington. It's only about a 2 mile walk if you walk the whole street back and forth, but that's plenty for me and my big pregnant belly :) We were out there at 7:30 this morning, the weather was so nice outside. I'm going to miss these mornings a lot when we move next month.


We always park the car by the beach and playground so that T can play after our walk.


We made a fort this afternoon, who knew it would keep T busy while I cleaned the whole house? haha.


After the house was all clean, I wanted to get out of there before T had a chance to pull everything out again (ha! it happens SO FAST!) so we went to the park. It turned into a beautiful day and we stayed at the park for 2 hours until we picked Sam up for work. Boy! We had a fun day!! (and I'm tired!)


4 comments:

  1. i have loved your last 3 post. I tried yesterday to comment but I couldn't, anyway. Love the escalator idea...i need to do that. And Tucker loving his dad is so cute! And you are just adorable and the best mom ever. nothing has change since Ithaca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be at the park with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is getting so grown up! You always look like you are having so much fun and you are such a good mom. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so beautiful up there! All of your pictures make me swoon for a visit!

    ReplyDelete