Thursday, July 22, 2010

7.22.2010

Today we went to Pikes Place Market. I wish I would've taken more pictures, but I was distracted by trying to push a stroller around the crowd! I guess we weren't the only ones who wanted to go down there today...it was so busy! But we had a great time. We got some delicious lunch and had fun looking at everything going on.

Posted by Picasa

I was so proud of T, he did so well sitting in the stroller while we were at the market. I wanted to let him run around at the playground after we left the market. So we headed back to Kirkland and showed Sam's parents our favorite park before we picked Sam up from work.

Posted by Picasa


Sam and his Dad went down to the Seattle Mariners game tonight. Since the boys were going to be gone Sam's mom and I recorded a bunch of TLC and HGTV shows for our girls night, but when we put T to sleep we decided we were so tired from our busy day that we'd better go to sleep too. Ha. Goodnight!!

3 comments:

  1. did you find a good place to park when you went to Pike's Market ? Hope so. Love all the pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun. you guys are always finding fun stuff to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love time with Grandparents. It looks like Tucker is loving it too. I am sure you are loving the company!

    ReplyDelete