Monday, July 5, 2010

7.4.2010

Today we took the Whistler Tram up to their new Peak to Peak Gondola. It was an amazing ride, so beautiful and breathtaking! I guess it's the highest gondola of it's kind, at 477 yards off the ground!! We had the whole gondola to ourselves, it was so sweet! T loved it and so did we.
Click photos to make them bigger...

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa


It was a little weird to be out of the country for the 4th of July, but it was worth it, we had such a fun trip! Now Sam and I want to go back to Whistler during the winter to ski!!

6 comments:

  1. T looks so grown up in those pictures...I guess you both had your passports current

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful area

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Tucker obviously isn't afraid of heights. Whistler looks beautiful and I bet the Four Seasons wasn't too shabby either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO SO jealous of this fun adventure!!! It looks beautiful! And I love your striped sweater! I think the only time I have been out of the country on the 4th was when we were in Switzerland over our senior trip. Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were in Canada for the 4th too! And we went to Whistler the weekend before the 4th. did you guys see any bears there? Email, or call when you get back from San Diego and we'll get together. Have fun in CA. I am so jealous!:) (That's where I am from)

    ReplyDelete