Friday, July 30, 2010

7.30.2010

I've been wanting to take T to the Bellevue Children's Museum all summer and since our time is quickly running out, I thought we'd better go today! It was so fun! I'm glad we went.





After we were done playing we couldn't pass up the Jamba Juice that was right next door! Yummmmm.


I also have to share these last two, because they're so cute.

After I had just gotten T ready for bed, new diaper and jammies on, he grabbed his baby and started changing her diaper. (I got him a baby to get ready for baby sister...) When he took her diaper off he goes, "yuck.." ha, and grabbed a wipe and wiped her, then put her diaper back on (with some help) and goes, "all clean." Ha. So funny. He's going to be a good big brother :)


5 comments:

  1. He is going to be a great big brother! He is such a cutie, I can't wait to see him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing all of those great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how cute, I am still trying to get Tale to just get a diaper for Leila. He thinks when I tell him to get a diaper it is for him and he runs the other way. he still hates diaper changes. errrrrrrr......i can't believe T is changing diapers already! what a good idea with the doll though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. T is going to be SUCH a good big brother :-)

    ReplyDelete