Saturday, April 17, 2010

4.17.2010

We took T to his first movie in the theater today! We went to How to Train a Dragon. I was totally not expecting him to sit through the whole thing. (Which he didn't...) But he did so well, waaaaay better then I thought he would! He sat through about an hour and then started to get restless, so we just let him walk up and down the stairs to the side of all the seats (There was hardly anyone there, and the people that were there, were with young kids). So Sam and I got to see the whole thing. We liked it a lot.


T looked so old with his popcorn, watching the screen. He was totally laughing in all the right places. He looked so cute, that I tried to take a picture of him, but apparently I was being annoying and was in his way, because in this picture he's like "move mom! I can't see!"

4 comments:

  1. We went to a movie last night, Walker lasted about 10 minutes. But I got to see the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute T...I love that boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to see that movie! He looks like he had a way fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that movie!!! I thought it was SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete