Sunday, April 25, 2010

4.25.2010

Last night Sam and I went out to dinner and a movie. (We went to Date Night...we totally loved it) But anyway, we had a few minutes to kill before the movie so we went to Sears to buy candy at the checkout for cheaper then it would've been at the movies. We came came out of Sears with this sweet tool set for T and no candy. Ha. (nice plan to save some money huh?)



Sam has been looking for a tool set for T for a while now, so we were pretty excited about it. T's been playing with it all day. It worked out well that we found one last night, because today T is 18 months old! I can't believe my baby is a whole year and a half!
So today at church T went to Nursery with the big kids for the first time. He sure loved it.



10 comments:

  1. Turning 18 months is a BIG reason to celebrate! I wish you were my parents, I just got mac-n-cheese when my parents went out on date night! He is getting so big! What a handsome boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and congratulations on baby #2...I just the saw the announcement after I made my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet tool set. and i love T's tie. did you make that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tool set is better than what Grandpa Gene has! He is going to have fun with that! And nursery...I can't believe he is 18 months already. I love that little blue-eyed boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JOn and I loved date night too... pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHH!!! Congrats on baby #2, I loved the video! I can't wait to hear what it is! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have quite the handy men in your family!! Those tools look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love the tool set :-) I can't believe that T is 18 months!! He is getting BIG. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. 13 weeks!!! Ahhh, that is so exciting. I can't wait to hear what you are having, you going to find out? You are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow nursery! It's crazy how fast time flies! He looks so cute in his little tie!

    ReplyDelete