Tuesday, April 27, 2010

4.27.2010

Today it snowed...hard...all day. (we were really bummed)
But we still had fun because we played with playdough 3 different times throughout the day. The 1st time, I got it out for T to play with. The 2nd & 3rd times, T got it off of the table, brought it to me and trying to open it said, "elp" (help).





I don't like playdough, I never have. I really don't like the way it smells. (today was the 1st day we've played with the play doh brand, we've only ever made our own) But I'm so happy I put aside my issues with it and got some for T because he loved it. And I decided that it's not so bad, plus I discovered that it's a great tool to teach colors with. T is getting so good at knowing his colors and shapes. He always knows blue, and sometimes he knows purple, green and red. He knows star ("sar"), circle, and square. I'm so proud of my smart little man.

5 comments:

  1. K Julie!! You are pregnant again?? How did I not know this???!? That is so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are amazing, taking a picture everyday, I feel good if I take one once a month!! Tucker is sooooo cute! Too bad your not close or Hudson and Tucker would be little buddies. But hopefully we will see you soon when you come into town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Berkleigh and Hudson will have to come over when you are in town..we can get Grandma Nancy over too

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is really focusing on that playdough-what a great thing to do when it is cold and snowy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are always doing such fun things! He is lucky to have a fun mom like you.

    ReplyDelete