Wednesday, April 21, 2010

4.21.2010

We were playing with bubbles today and a bubble popped on my camera lens (I didn't realize until we got home) so these pictures are a little fuzzy on the right side, where the bubble was. haha. Oh well.


T is so close to being able to climb up the stairs and go down the slide by himself, but he can't quite figure out what to do at the top. He does some crazy splits and always asks for "ep!" (help)

Taylor can do the slide all by herself though, and T is so proud of her he claps and cheers every time she gets up and goes down. It's pretty cute.


We also made cookies today. We do ASL baby signing with T, and he made the sign for cookie like every 30 seconds the whole time we were making cookies. Here he is doing the sign for cookie...



While I was sticking a batch in the oven I heard T say..."ummmm" and I turned around to see what was so tasty and he had a mouthful of cookie dough! (I know you're dying right now mom...) I told him it was yucky and tried taking it away, but he's no dummy, he knows it's good! He had a major melt down so I gave him a spoon with some on it, and when it was gone he didn't care.

4 comments:

  1. So cute that he cheers Taylor when she goes down the slide...and I love the cookie pictures. Don't worry, generations of kids have eaten cookie dough with no problem...what a cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love looking at your blog everyday to see the adventures you two do.
    Seeing those cookies made me want to make them right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what can I say...love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. A boy after my own heart! Unhealthily, the dough is my absolute favorite part!

    ReplyDelete