Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4.20.2010

This morning I finally finished sewing this tie I started making for my friend that had her baby like 2 months ago...ha.
T thought it looked so funny on his dog Rocco, and was upset when I told him we were giving it to baby Abram. I might have to make Rocco and tie next.


We used up a whole bottle of bubbles today. Boy we had so much fun!


The last couple nights as I've been making dinner, T has climbed into this cupboard and closed the door. A few seconds later, he'll swing the door open and say, "boo!" I get scared and jump and he thinks it's absolutely hilarious, so he does it like 50 times. (Course I get really scared every single time...!)

6 comments:

  1. Could he get any cuter!? Man, can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo cute! Looks like he's having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jewels..that tie is remarkable. I know that peek a boo game ...you are such a great Mom and Sam is such a great Dad and T is such a great kid

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!
    Owen does the same thing with the cupboard. This is a fun age.

    Love the tie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the tie :-) You are so creative!! Great pics :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like T is just growing up like crazy! And could you plan more fun activities? So much fun everyday!!

    ReplyDelete