Sunday, April 11, 2010

4.10.2010

Why I haven't posted in a couple of days...


I've wanted to read this book ever since people starting raving about it last year. I finally got around to picking up a copy on Friday morning. I've been reading it every, I mean EVERY chance I've had and I finished it late Saturday night. Yesterday T and I had even had a read-a-thon where we got snacks and I put out some of his books for him to read and I read my book. (can you believe it lasted over an hour??)
Anyway,I think I'm about the last person in the world to read The Hunger Games, but if you're reading this, and you haven't read it, READ IT! (especially if you like young adult fiction novels like Twlight and Harry Potter) I totally loved it. I can't wait to pick up a copy of the sequel on Monday.)
Thanks to all my friends for the recommendation!

7 comments:

  1. Right now I'm missing the Hunger Games as I anxiosly await August for the third book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed your postings ...but you deserve a break
    I know you post for those of us who are missing out ...Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that book! I am glad you finally read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Susanne Collins book series is SO popular @ Barnes & Noble!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nolan and I read the whole series together. They are SO original. I can hardly wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started reading it almost a year ago and still have only read the first 30 pages. Why can't I get past that??!!!?!!!! I actually brought it with me on our trip right now! Ha ha!!! I guess I'll pick it up again tomorrow. )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad to hear another good review for it! I have a copy waiting for me on my night stand, I just have two books i have been working on to finish then I will dive in!

    ReplyDelete