Wednesday, April 28, 2010

4.28.2010

This morning we had a surprise baby shower for my good friend Kehau. Boy! She was so surprised!! She's having a little girl due at the end of June.






I'm so excited for this little girl to get here! But I'm also pretty bummed that I won't get meet her until we come back from our summer internship in August...
Kehau told me she was pregnant when she was only about 5 weeks along, and that totally seems like yesterday. I can't believe her baby will be here next month!! So crazy!! This year is cruising by.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kehau! What cute kids enjoying the shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Kehau! It looks like T enjoyed the shower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still shocked, you guys are sooo awesome. How did I get such great friends! I love all the little outfits I can't wait to dress her up in all of them. Now I just need to make room for her. :) Thanks again soooooo much!

    ReplyDelete