Thursday, April 29, 2010

4.29.2010

This little handsome dude had his 18 mo. well check today. He got 4 shots, but he took them like a champ! And the best part about him getting 4 shots today is that he won't have to get ANY shots at his 2 yr check! wahoo!
I almost fell out of my chair when his dr. told me he's 10th percentile for weight. This kid is a good eater, and I think he's a pretty solid boy. I was even more shocked when she said he shot up like a weed these past 3 months and he's in the 90th percentile for height! Tall man! His head circumference didn't surprise me, he's always been around the 90th percentile.


It broke my heart to watch him get all those shots, so after we went to get a cookie, we picked Sam up from school and all 3 of us played at the park for a long time.


I'm so proud of my little dude. I love you SO MUCH T!! xo.

7 comments:

  1. He looks so old!!! I get to see him sooooo soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those percentages are unbelievable!! Do you think he is on the same percentage as Hudson??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hate when they give them the shots. It just breaks my heart too, especially when Tale is smiling at them and thinking they are coming to play with him, then bam PAIN. I think Tale might be done for awhile too, or at least I hope he is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing!! Will is in the 2nd percentile for weight and his head circumference is in the 90th percent. Our kids have huge heads...more brains right? Shots are so sad, but we do it for their good right? Suckers work like a charm too!!! Hope all is well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little boy...he's growing up! He has such great parents and fun friends. Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - T sure has grown! I can't wait to see ALL of U :-)

    ReplyDelete