Monday, February 8, 2010

2.8.2010

I had a sleepover in T's room last night. (Here he is this morning, trying out my bed.)


Just as we were about to go to bed, he woke up, coughing. Like really really coughing, from the lungs. I was worried. After a 10:30pm chat with his pediatrician, she thought we could wait until the morning so we did. I couldn't let my poor kiddo sleep alone, so I set up camp in his room. (Literally...I slept in his sweet tent and it probably would've been really fun if I wasn't so worried about my little guy all night.) Today at his Dr. we learned that T has a mild case of Croup. (RSV & whooping cough are going around our parts, so I'm actually quite thrilled with the diagnosis). There's nothing we can do but wait it out. He's happy. It doesn't seem to be bothering him much. He just has a crazy cough going on (totally heartbreaking to hear), and he's pretty tired. He's really excited about the humidifer in his room though. Whenever he sees it, he goes right up to it and shakes it and says, "Waba." Anyway, we laid low all day.

6 comments:

  1. :-( I'm sorry T isn't feeling well. I hope T feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry T isn't feeling well today. I am glad it is just the croup. (Your Dad had whooping cough when he was young) Hang in there and keep us posted

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry! Poor Tucker!
    Good thing he has a cozy tent for you to sleep in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sad... jane had that this winter...zero fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i'm so sorry to hear! Here's to a speedy recovery and warmer weather soon! We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete