Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2.16.2010

T loves his blankie.
Well, today he was playing in his room and I was ironing in the room next to his. I heard him (kinda struggling) say, "key, key, key." then I heard his little feet run to the room I was in and he looked at me and said, "key!" I said, "do you want your blankie?" he got a huge smile on his face and ran back into his room. Turns out his blankie was in his crib and he couldn't reach it, so I helped him get it out. He was so excited to finally hold it. haha.

7 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to hang out on the east coast! I wonder how far away we are. BTW: Love your cute ideas with your boy :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sweats, I think Walker needs a pair. I love "T" as well! He looks like he is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute... i miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. i remember playing with his blanket in the crib and pretending that I couldn't reach it ...he would then try to help me get it out...he is so cute..love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy boy...love him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great pic! T has such a cute personality :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i haven't been on blog for a while so i was way behind, consider this comment for the last 6 posts i missed.

    i love your new shirt..so cute! go sam!

    the chore chart is awesome, got me thinking i need to get my 4 year old one...don't laugh or be shocked it's sadly true!

    glad to hear your boys are feeling better, hope it didn't put a damper on the vday plans too much.

    saw that you made play-doh. i need the recipe. i have tried one before, and sadly it didn't work.

    did i mention that you are such a cute mom!

    miss ya

    ReplyDelete