Thursday, February 4, 2010

2.4.2010

Lots of Love:
T loves the new tent & tunnel we put up in his room this morning. He spent practically the whole day in it.


I love that our diapers dot com order came today. We ran out of diapers yesterday, so we'd been using his swim diapers and some old size 5's we had laying around when we babysat our friends kid a few years ago. T loved the gigantic box they came in. He colored it and put stickers on it and I dragged him around the house while he sat in it (which I also loved because I didn't work out today, and believe me it was a workout).


Lastly, I love the Valentines Garland I made for our house today during T's nap.

5 comments:

  1. You are so creative and such a great mom!!! The hearts look so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! We missed you today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top picture of him "camping", bare chested, with his dog is hysterical. What fun. And I LOVE your valentine garland, too. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative!! I knew you would love being a mom. I love the tent and tunnel. What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cute garland! And T looks like he could not be having more fun!

    ReplyDelete