Monday, February 22, 2010

2.22.2010

See T's nice, clean hands? Well, they certainly weren't this clean all day. Humor me for a minute and read my story...



...T squirms, a lot, when getting his diaper changed. And sometimes he manages to get away while in between diapers. Well, today was one of those days, and so I (like I often do) thought, what the heck, I'll let him run around with no diaper for a few minutes. So I was straightening up the living room and he ran into the kitchen. Not more then 30 seconds later, he came sprinting, back into the living room, he came right up to me holding his hands out, crying, totally mortified...with poop covered all over both hands. (Ahhhh) I felt so bad for him that he was so scared, that I picked him right up without thinking and got poop all over my shirt (ahhhhh!). So we went straight to the bathtub.

Poor kid. He's so clean. He hates anything touching his hands. (stickers, sand, he hates it when marker gets on his hands...etc.) So this was really traumatic for him. I felt so bad.

Don't worry, the whole day wasn't ruined. After a bath and lots & lots of scrubbing his hands. He was introduced to one of me and Sam's favorite snacks...


yummmmm, milk and graham crackers. (he loved it...course does anyone not?)


7 comments:

  1. LOVEd the story. that would be horrible for anyone to find poop on their hands, T had it right!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the story had a happy ending! I luv graham crackers and milk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like he is an early candidate for potty training...love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am laughing at this funny boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, poor Tucker. Hopefully he recovers. Kinnie had a similar experience. It didn't get all over her hands but she was pretty traumatized by the whole thing. It made her scared of the whole potty training thing. That is a cute picture of him eating graham crackers and milk. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, poor Tucker! I don't have kiddos yet, but when I was a nanny I let the two-year-old boy run around naked and he pooped on the floor. He was screaming and crying because he was so scared of the poop. He didn't go near that spot on the floor for the rest of the day. He was traumatized! I must say, it was a little funny, but I also felt so bad for him. Great story! :)

    Also, congrats to your hubby on his internship in Seattle. I've heard it is beautiful there. What is he getting his degree in?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't stop laughing...I can imagine how upset he was, but what a great way to end the whole experience.....grahams and milk! GREAT story. We love you, Tucker baby!!!

    ReplyDelete